ROXUL SAFE‘n’SOUND® is a stone wool insulation product for use in interior wall partitions of residential wood and steel stud construction where superior fire resistance and acoustical performance are required. This non-combustible, lightweight product has excellent acoustical dampening properties and it is dimensionally stable which makes it ideal for friction fit into walls, ceiling and floor applications. The product is chemically inert, therefore it will not promote corrosion.
This product is designed for interior wall, ceiling and floor applications.
- Non-combustible stone wool insulation with melting point of approx. 1177°C (2150°F)
- Easily cut
- Excellent sound absorbency
- Fire resistant due to its high melting temperature
- Water and moisture resistant; does not absorb moisture to maintain insulating value
- Chemically inert
- Does not rot, promote mildew, fungi, or bacteria
- CFC- and HCFC- free product and process
- Made from Natural and Recycled materials