The ROXUL ROCKBOARD® is a premium semi-rigid stone wool insulation board with low thermal conductivity.
Parking garage underdecking
Mechanical rooms, General purpose
Metal roof requiring snow load
Surfaces requiring wind load such as substrate for stucco walls
- Fire resistant, non-combustible product with a melting point of approximately 2150°F (1177°C)
- Water and moisture resistant, repels water
- Does not rot, promote mildew, fungi, or bacteria
- Unique directional fiber structure provides excellent sound control
- Provides superior compressive strength for job site durability
- Easy to install, cut, shape, and fabricate
- Fabrication at different densities maintains fire, water, and thermal properties
- Offered faced with reinforced foil
- Earns LEED® points - talk to a ROXUL LEED® Accredited Professional
For more information, visit www.rspec.com.