ROXUL CAVITYROCK® MD & DD
Continuous Insulation for Optimal Thermal Performance
ROXUL CAVITYROCK® MD & DD is a non-combustible, water repellent insulation board specifically engineered for cavity wall and rainscreen applications. As a continuous insulation (ci), CAVITYROCK® provides excellent thermal performance and minimizes thermal bridging caused by stud assemblies.
This product is specifically designed for use in cavity wall and rainscreen applications.
CavityRock MD (mono density) delivers an R-value/inch of 4.2 and is available in thicknesses of up to 2 inches.
CavityRock DD - For assemblies requiring higher R-values, ROXUL's exclusive, dual density CavityRock DD delivers an R-value of 4.3/inch in thicknesses of 2.5 to 5 inches. This unique insulation combines a high density outer layer and a more compliant, low density inner layer that are created simultaneously in our proprietary manufacturing process.
- Non-combustible stone wool insulation with melting point of approx. 1177°C (2150°F)
- Fire resistant due to its high melting temperature
- Water and moisture resistant; does not absorb moisture to maintain insulating value
- Chemically inert
- Does not rot, promote mildew, fungi, or bacteria
- CFC- and HCFC- free product and process
- Made from Natural and Recycled materials
For more information, visit www.rspec.com.